WC Elite Series
The Benefits of Conditioned Water
In The Kitchen
- Your dishes will sparkle
- Glassware and flatware will dry with less spots and streaks
- Clean-up on counter tops and sinks will be easier and need less detergent
In The Bathroom
- Showers will be silky smooth with clear rinsing water
- Soaps and shampoos will provide great lathers
- Conditioned water revives hair color and leaves it soft
- Skin will feel smoother and refreshed after washing
- Fixtures and tile will have reduced soap scum and residue buildup
Around The House
- Laundry will have brighter colors
- Clothes will be cleaner, softer, and last longer
- Adds years to the life of your water heater, and can maintain its efficiency by up to 30% by reducing scale buildup
- Adds service life to coffee makers, steam irons, faucets, and other water using appliances
- Saves dramatically on the cost of cleaning supplies and detergents
The environmentally friendly WC Series Elite monitors water use and regenerates only when necessary, conserving salt, water, and electricity. Robust flow rates of up to 27 gallons per minute of conditioned water are available from the WC Series Elite providing for the soft, refined water demands of today’s larger homes.
Environmentally hardened solid state microprocessor technology allows the WC Series Elite to be installed inside or out*. System configuration and operation data is kept in non volatile memory. Time of day picks up to where it was prior to power interruptions.
A double backwash feature offers the optimum in regeneration, cleaning ability, and efficiency.
A 12 volt transformer is UL and code friendly and provides for a safe and easy operation.