Click to View the Features and Specifications for the RO Elite Water Conditioner
Only The Best
Sparkling Clear Drinking Water
- Pure, Clear and Great Tasting Water
- Crystalline, Harder, Clearer Ice Cubes
- Pristine Clean Rinsed Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
- Quality Water for Your Coffee and Tea
- Pure Water Rinses Provide Spotless Glassware
- Great for Your Pets and Aquariums
- Fresh, Clean Water Ready at Your Tap
- Outstanding Water Pressure from Your Faucet; Fills a Water Pitcher in Seconds
- No Deliveries to Schedule
- No Trips to the Store
- Pennies-A-Gallon for Pure, Clean Water vs. Dollars-A-Gallon for Bottled Water
- No Water Cooler Rental Fees
- Compact design. Space-saving footprint is great for an under sink installation.
- High Performance production utilizing a 50 gallon per day T.F.C. membrane.
- Quality branded components. No low value and lessor quality “knockoff” parts found on so many other R.O. systems.
- High purity acid-washed activated carbon filters with their superior dirt holding capacity and absence of carbon fines, make them a clear choice over lower cost, lessor quality filters.
- Healthy Home RO Elite systems are assembled in America.
4 Stages For Great Tasting Drinking Water
Prefiltration Sediment Filter
- A sediment filter removes physical particles such as silt and sediment.
Prefiltration Carbon Filter
- The carbon block pre filter removes chlorine and other contaminates from the water before it enters the membrane.
Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- The thin film composite membrane reduces up to 96% of dissolved mineral salts, metals, and other contaminants in your drinking water.
Post Filter Polishing Filter
- A final stage process through an activated carbon filter to remove unwanted tastes and odors. Provides that final polish to deliver sparkling clean drinking water.