Indoor Health Quality Inspection
During the last several years, illnesses and structural problems within homes have increased as a result of exposure to toxic mold, like Black Mold, and other fungal microorganisms. There has been an increase of allergy symptoms & hypersensitivity, particularly in young children, as a result of mold. Learning more about mold and the causes of these problems is the first step in knowing how to maintain a healthy environment. Poor Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) can be caused by many different factors such as:
- Dirty ventilation systems, Air Duct buildup
- Humidity issues
- High indoor dust and pollen levels
- High allergen levels due to dust mites, roaches, pollen, mold, animal dander, etc.
- Chemical exposure to building materials or cleaning agents
- Pesticide use
- Tobacco smoke
- Exposure to carbon monoxide
- Exposure to deadly indoor molds and bacteria
Americans generally spend more than 90% of their day indoors; thus, exposure to indoor pollutants can have a considerable health impact on individual sufferers as well as schools and businesses.
Healthy Home Solutions
A room by room analysis for your homes indoor air and environment concerns performed by a qualified consultant. This analysis will determine specific needs or concerns. Services include:
- A Digital particle count (indoor and outdoor)*
- A moisture reading in any concerned areas
- A complete HVAC inspection (air handler and air ducts) using a fiber optic device
*Additional micro-biology field sample and lab report will be provided if applicable Call our professionals for pricing: 813-988-7701 or 800-890-6835.