At Bryant®, we’ve been improving indoor comfort with our air conditioners for over a hundred years. Today, Bryant’s wide range of hard-working products include gas furnaces, fan coils, heat pumps, air conditioners, packaged products, other air quality accessories and more. These industry-leading products are manufactured at sites across the United States. Bryant plants are among the largest heating and cooling production facilities in the world, incorporating advanced technology to maintain the highest standards possible in the design, production, and quality testing of Bryant heating and cooling equipment.
Whether you choose the 1- or 2-stage unit or the Preferred™ Compact model, you’ll enjoy reliable, whole-home comfort. These mid-tier air conditioners are designed to operate consistently and quietly with SEER ratings of 15 or higher. Your Bryant dealer can help you decide which Preferred™ Series air conditioner is right for you.
Legacy Line air conditioners provide cost-efficient cooling for your home, delivering an up to 16.5 SEER rating. Some Legacy™ models may not be eligible for installation in some regions based on Department of Energy minimum efficiency standards. Your Bryant dealer can help you decide which Legacy™ Line air conditioner is right for you.
- 105A Legacy™ Line Single-Stage Air ConditionerCool Comfort Meets Value and Reliability
- 127A Preferred™ 2-Stage Air ConditionerAir Conditioning for Both Comfort and Cost Savings
- 213C Legacy™ Single-stage Heat PumpYear-Round Comfort Meets Value and Reliability
- 226A Preferred™ 2-stage Heat PumpReliable Year-Round Comfort That’s Also Cost-Effective
- DACMA Legacy Line™ Air ConditionerEconomical, Ductless Cooling for High Wall Systems
- 38MGR Preferred™ Multi-Zone Heat Pump with Basepan HeaterDeluxe Comfort for Up to Five Separate Spaces, No Ducts Required
- 538TR Preferred™ Multi-Zone Heat Pump with Basepan HeaterDeluxe Comfort for Up to Five Separate Spaces, No Ducts Required