538TR Preferred™ Multi-Zone Heat Pump with Basepan Heater
Deluxe Comfort for Up to Five Separate Spaces, No Ducts Required
Perfect for a home without ductwork or a newly converted space, our PreferredTM Series multi-zone heat pump might be the right choice for you. As a part of the T Multi-Zone Ductless System, this Inverter-controlled outdoor unit delivers deluxe comfort through up to five indoor units on the hottest summer days to colder, winter nights (down to -4° F).
- Inverter Compressor
- Up to 22.0 SEER cooling efficiency
- Up to 10.0 HSPF heating efficiency
- Select sizes are ENERGY STAR® certified based on indoor combinations
- Available in 208/230V
- Sizes ranging from 18 to 48
- Built-in basepan heater
- Total piping lengths range from 98 ft. to 245 ft.depending on unit size
- Connects two to five indoor units (zones) to a single outdoor unit
- Multiple style indoor units (PreferredTM Series)
- Condenser high-temperature protection
- Refrigerant leakage detection
- Quiet outdoor sound operation, as low as 60 decibels1
- System diagnostics
- 10-year parts limited and 10-year compressor limited warranties to the original purchasing owner upon timely registration2
- Compatible units: 619PB High Wall, 619RC Cassette, 619RD Ducted, 619RF Floor Console
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
2 If properly registered within ninety (90) days after original installation, parts are warranted to the original purchaser for a period of 10 years. Otherwise, parts warranty is 5 years. For other applications a 7-year parts and 7-year compressor limited warranties apply. See warranty certificate for details.