538KR Evolution® Multi-Zone Heat Pump with Basepan Heater
No Ductwork, No Problem – Premium Comfort for Up to Nine Separate Spaces
The outdoor component of a K Multi-Zone Ductless System, this Evolution® System heat pump can provide comfort to a single large room, or throughout your home when connected with up to nine indoor units. Inverter-controlled operation means comfort is quiet and energy-efficient. From the hottest summer days, to frigid winter nights (down to -4° F), this system can keep you and your family comfortable.
- Inverter Compressor
- Up to 22.0 SEER cooling efficiency
- Up to 10.2 HSPF heating efficiency
- Select sizes are ENERGY STAR® certified based on indoor unit combinations
- Available in 208/230V
- Sizes ranging from 18 to 56
- Built-in basepan heater
- Total piping length from 66 ft. to 476 ft. depending on unit size
- Connects two to nine indoor units (zones) to a single outdoor unit
- Multiple style indoor units, Ducted or Ductless (Evolution® System)
- Quiet outdoor sound operation, as low as 56 decibels1
- System diagnostics
- 10-year parts limited and 10-year compressor limited warranties to the original purchasing owner upon timely registration2
- Compatible units: 619FB High Wall, 619KB High Wall, 619KC Cassette, 619KD Ducted, 619KF Floor Console
- Optional Features
- Branch Boxes (required for sizes 48 & 56)
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
2 If properly registered within ninety (90) days after original installation, parts are warranted to the original purchaser for a period of 10 years. Otherwise, parts warranty is 5 years. For other applications a 7-year parts and 7-year compressor limited warranties apply. See warranty certificate for details.