PureStar HEPA Air Purifiers
A Breath of Fresh Air
But have you ever thought about the indoor air, the air inside your own home?
Sources of indoor air pollution are pet dander, dust mites and their droppings, plant spores, mold spores and a whole host of other allergens.
TriStar has addressed this issue with our line of PureStar Air Filtration products. Our product line is grounded on state of the art HEPA filtration systems for the home. Our products are for anyone that just wants to breath clean air.
HEPA filtration was developed by the Atomic Energy Commission during World War II to remove radioactive particles from air in manufacturing plants. A HEPA filter must remove at least 99.97% of all airborne particles at a size of 0.3 microns. 0.3 microns is one-300th the diameter of a human hair.
Bring a breath of fresh air to your home today. Contact your local TriStar distributor and ask them about our line of PureStar Air filtration products for your home.
- Sealed, True HEPA Filtration
- Brushless Motor for Quiet Operation
- 3 Levels of Filtration
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
Small But Powerful
The PureStar 3000 is a portable, true HEPA air purifier, removing 99.97% of contaminants from the air. The three-stage filtration process captures smoke, dust and dust mites, pollen, animal dander, mold spores and volatile organic compounds. The PureStar 3000’s brushless motor provides remarkably quiet operation and long life. Designed for superior performance, the PureStar 3000 keeps your home clean and healthy.
- Filtration – A completely sealed, true HEPA system, the AQ removes 99.97% of harmful contaminants as small as 0.3 microns. An integrated air seal prevents air leakage and ensures all air passes through the HEPA filter. The Aerus AQ emits no ozone and changes the air 7 times an hour (10’x10′ room).
- Quiet Operation – The superior design of the motor, as well as a sturdy steel construction, provides for quiet operation.
- Efficient – Washable pre-filter increases efficiency and HEPA filter life.
- Odor Removal – An activated carbon filter removes odors from the air.
- Long Life – The brushless motor provides long life, tested for up to 50,00- hours. A metal screen protects the HEPA filter from damage and the HEPA filter itself can last up to 5 years.
- High Efficiency – The Aerus AQ uses less than 30 watts on high power.
- Aromatherapy – An essence container for aromatherapy packets is an optional way to freshen the air.
Three Stage Protection
- Stage 1 – The Pre-Filter removes larger particles from the air such as dust, lint, and dander. This pre-filter prolongs the life of the HEPA filter and is machine washable.
- Stage 2 – The True sealed HEPA Filter is 99.97% efficient at removing particles 0.3 microns and larger, such as dust mites, smoke, pollen, and mold spores. This HEPA filter is protected by a screen and can have up to a 5 year life span.
- Stage 3 – The V.O.C. blanket filter removes off-gases from carpets, paint and household chemicals. This V.O.C. filter contains carbon and zeolite to help remove odors.